Friday 21 February 2014

Task Analysis

 Task Analysis


  • The bag should be lightweight so that it would be easy for me to carry around.
  • It should to absorbent so that it can be washed.
  • The bag should look fashionable and decent for me to carry it around proudly.
  • It should nave enough space for me place my crockery,apron,files and towels if not I would have to stuff them into the bag or carry some of the materials in another bag making it troublesome for me.
  • It should be easy and comfortable to be carried around so that it would be trouble-free for myself to carry it around.
  • It should be washable so that I can wash it easily without the bag getting destroyed in any way.
  • The material of the bag should not tear easily. 
  • The bag should be strong enough for me to carry all the necessities for my Food and Consumer Education Module in Year 2 so that  it would not tear while I am using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment